Learn more about this event
The hand has many joints, tendons, and bones, it is very important to know these, and the difference, so you can select the correct CPT®/ICD-10 code to submit for payment. Also, knowing how some of the hand procedures are completed can help you visualize exactly what is being done to the patient.
Why is this topic important?
Hand surgery is something that is always going to be there, proper code selection is extremely important in our roles as coders, so we can submit clean claims the first time.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Any coder who’s providers complete any kind of work-up/procedure on a patients hands.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The different tendons, joints, bones and how some pf the most common procedures are carried out.
What is the presenter's background/expertise on this topic?
Ms. Jones has coded for a very successful hand surgeon for over 7 years.
Two ways to register for this event
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person