ABA Therapy Billing for Autism Spectrum Disorder
Learn more about this event
Many insurance plans are now providing coverage for ABA Therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorder. This may a new undertaking for many Behavioral Health providers. The rules are specific and improper billing can lead to chart reviews and loss of revenue. This webinar will review the coverage guidelines, documentation, coding and billing requirements for successful reimbursement for ABA Therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Why is this topic important?
This topic is important to ensure proper billing for ABA Therapy. Improper billing can lead to unwanted results, including loss of revenue.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Mental and Behavioral Health providers, Office managers, Quality Coordinators, and billing/coding staff will benefit from this topic.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will learn coverage guidelines and proper documentation and billing/coding guidelines for ABA Therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorder.
What is the presenter's background/expertise on this topic?
Jamie has over 24 years of experience in the Behavioral Health and medical fields, including coding, billing, compliance, audits, CMS, HEDIS and Quality.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.55 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person