Virtual Instructor-Led Training
AAPC Virtual Live Instruction Training
AAPC gives students several options to train from home virtually. Some prefer training at their own pace with no set schedule. Others thrive in a more structured and interactive setting. Our Live Instruction training is a structured, online program where classes are attended online with other students attending virtually. Attendance and participation is required. Each week you’ll get 1.5 hours of live instruction and an additional 1.5 hours available to meet with your instructor, if desired.
If you learn best in a structured course with real-time interaction, our Live Instructor training is a perfect fit for you. However, these classes fill up fast. If you’re interested, we stongly recommend that you register as soon as possible.
- Medical Terminology and Anatomy are prerequisites for students who are new to the healthcare industry.
- A functioning, high-speed internet
- The discipline to keep up with coursework.
- Attendance of every session possible
- 18-20 hours of study per week
- Hunger to learn and motivation to exceed
AAPC live instructors have multiple credentials including the required Instructor certification. All instructors are subject matter experts with several years teaching experience. Their experiences include coding, billing, auditing, compliance and education. Many have served as local chapter officers and/or have been members of the National Advisory Board.