Wiki will AAPC offer employment to a new grad?

Best answers
I have viewed the job board and there are positions available with AAPC.Will they give the opportunity to someone who have completed the course and practicode? just curious if anyone has had success at this job opportunity as a recent graduate.

1) Are you sure the position is working for AAPC?
2) Depends on the position. If you don't have experience, but the position requires experience, there is about a zero chance of even being contacted for an interview let alone being offered a position you do not meet the criteria for.
I think it's best to spend your time searching smart, and applying for positions where you meet the requirements.

I have been applying for almost four months, all my applications were turned down because of the required experience. Some jobs consider the apprentice status still require at least one year of experience.

I have been applying for almost four months, all my applications were turned down because of the required experience. Some jobs consider the apprentice status still require at least one year of experience.
I would take any job I can to get my foot in the door. I took my first on in billing (as in billing patients and collecting). But it did get me in the door. Join your local chapter on Facebook, join Linkedin and NETWORK! Good luck. Don't give up!

I have viewed the job board and there are positions available with AAPC.Will they give the opportunity to someone who have completed the course and practicode? just curious if anyone has had success at this job opportunity as a recent graduate.

Zero, you should have network and "friends" support

The frustrating part is every job requires a minimum of one year experience, yet no one wants to give you the opportunity to GET the experience.
This is the same issue I'm having. I passed my test July last year and have yet to find a job. Everyone keeps saying to just get your foot in the door by taking any position but I haven't had luck with that approach either.

I have my CPC-A since last year; Oct. and I had NO experience whatsoever but I did start my 1st billing/coding coordinator job this week.

It can happen, you just need that 1 person to give you a chance. I know this is easier said than done but don't please give up.