• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

closure of oral antral fistula w/flaps

Messages
61
Location
Mohave Valley, AZ
Need some help please. I am new to ENT coding and came across this procedure. I was looking at 30580 but it seems more work was done. Take a look at the attachment...
 

Attachments

I would code it 40899 ( Unlisted procedure, vestibule of mouth) and equate it to 42260 (Repair of nasolabial fistula). And he did a diagnostic endoscopy and controlled bleeding in the nose, You cannot bill 30903 and 31231. Only 30903 would be billed.
 
Top