Wiki Cigna denials of J3301

Best answers
We're getting denials of J3301 (6 to date: from 5/31 thru 6/17 so far). I did get a notice of J-code changes going into effect 4/1/24, but I do not see this Kenalog code on that list.

The denials all state: ** N350 Missing/incomplete/invalid description of service for a Not Otherwise Classified (NOC) code or for an Unlisted/By Report procedure. **

I've confirmed the NDC is correct, and there are no LCD code requirements. Is anyone getting similar denials, and is there a fix with Cigna?
Thanks!!

I'm seeing the exact same issue, and it is also only with Cigna claims. Short of calling Cigna, I have no resolutions. I also checked if this is a Cigna global error and could not find any update on their site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm seeing the exact same issue, and it is also only with Cigna claims. Short of calling Cigna, I have no resolutions. I also checked if this is a Cigna global error and could not find any update on their site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have a reached out to our Cigna rep, and she initially agrees that something looks wrong on their end. She's forwarded my question to her support staff - I hope to hear from her next week (7/15) and I'll share what she finds out.

I've just heard from our Cigna Rep, and she's been told that the denial was incorrect and these claims are to be processed as is. She'll be sending our denials through on her end, but you should be able to resend as a reconsider option for your denials, and get them processed now. She also said it's ok to post the claims I've been holding onto and they will pay.