Wiki Change Healthcare Cyber Security Issue - Trizetto/Waystar Clearinghouse which one is better.

Biller2023

Networker
Best answers
Due to the issue with Change healthcare Cyber Security issue, we are planning on switching clearinghouse, which one is better Trizetto or Waystar? Any insights on this would be helpful. We are a small practice 1-2 providers. Thank you.

I have the same question. We are using Availity temporarily but its a lot of work and Availity doesnt work with all insurances so we are mailing a lot of claims as well. This will take a while to be uploaded by the payers amd delay payments. I would like to find a clearinghouse thats close enough to how Change Healthcare operated. Its a mess.

Change Healthcare is offering people to temporarily sign up for Intelligent EDI portal to submit claims and once Change Healthcare is up and running they will switch you over and you won't have to do anything. This is what my office and I decided to do instead of switching to another clearinghouse.

Due to the issue with Change healthcare Cyber Security issue, we are planning on switching clearinghouse, which one is better Trizetto or Waystar? Any insights on this would be helpful. We are a small practice 1-2 providers. Thank you.
Did you decide on one? I am doing demo's of the two today, hopefully that will help in making a decision. Without any ETA when CHC will be up and running I have to make the switch, we are using the Optum iEDI portal but that does not help with eligibility or ERA's.

Did you decide on one? I am doing demo's of the two today, hopefully that will help in making a decision. Without any ETA when CHC will be up and running I have to make the switch, we are using the Optum iEDI portal but that does not help with eligibility or ERA's.
Hello, How did you think about Trizetto vs Waystar after you had the DEMOs compared to CHC? We are thinking about switching as well since CHC is taking longer than we thought. Thank you.

We use Trizetto where I work and we're very happy with it. Super easy to use, they're very helpful on updates during the CHC issues and the customer service is very good and responsive when we've needed it.