Wiki CCM Medicare reimbursement update for RHC

lmbennett

New
Best answers
Good Morning,
I code and bill for A rural Health clinic and we added Chronic care Management in 2023. I'm looking for incite on the Medicare Update for 2024 regarding 2 units being reimbursed for the G0511 HCPCS per month. We have been billing the 2units as of January 2024 and we haven't received the correct reimbursement from Medicare or Medicare Advantage plans. Is anyone else having this problem? Any advice would be helpful, thank you!

Attachments

• 2024 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule CCM.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
Good Morning,
I code and bill for A rural Health clinic and we added Chronic care Management in 2023. I'm looking for incite on the Medicare Update for 2024 regarding 2 units being reimbursed for the G0511 HCPCS per month. We have been billing the 2units as of January 2024 and we haven't received the correct reimbursement from Medicare or Medicare Advantage plans. Is anyone else having this problem? Any advice would be helpful, thank you!
Hi, I was wondering if you might have any information on the required documentation needed to bill for CCM? I have a new NP that treats home bound patients along with patients in assisted living and group homes and he wanted to start billing for CCM. We just want to make sure we have all the required documentation. Are you able to help at all?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer,
Valarie