Wiki Working from Home

Does anyone know of any legitimate work from home jobs for medical coders?

There are remote coding opportunities, often you must already have the computer equipment necessary to accomodate the coding programs and generally they are looking for people who have some experience in coding. Check out the "Jobs" link on the main website for AAPC and you will find some of these type of jobs listed.

There are many companies that are actively looking for remote coders. Maxim........KForce.........MedPartnersHIM.......Cymetrix..........These are just a FEW of the companies that sometimes have remote positions available.

These companies are looking for experienced (usually 8+ years of experience) certified coders, multiple certifications are sometimes required, but not always.

Keep searching! Eventually, it seems that most medical coding will be done remotely from home.

Good Luck!!

CompOne Contact Information

Hi texancoder01!

Thanks so much for sharing the information regarding CompOne. Do you happen to have a contact person or any information regarding how to apply for their remote coding positions? Any help is truly appreciated. Thanks so much! :)

at home coding

Has anyone heard of PeaK Health Solution they just offered me a job for at home coding and just see if there is any negitive feed back

Peak

Has anyone heard of PeaK Health Solution they just offered me a job for at home coding and just see if there is any negitive feed back

Beware of Peak.:mad: The have huge coding staff will find any reason the fire their coders. I would not ever recommend Peak unless you are a desperate for a job. I work with be I was desperate and soon as I found another job I got out of the very quickly..