Wiki Work at Home

tjrice

Best answers
Does anyone have experience with mommyjobsonline.com? I understand that fees are charged and the fee is basically for leads. I would appreciate any feedback from my colleagues who know about this.
Thanks,
T.J. Rice CPC-A
email is t.arroz822@gmail.com

Last edited:
I was contacted by Mommy Jobs Online and as soon as she said there was a fee, I told her I wasn't interested. In my opinion, there are too many other options out there to have to resort to paying a fee. And for what?

Good luck. I'm looking too!

Jan

work from home Coding

A compnay looking for Coders : IOD Learning Institute they are a growing company based in the North West - https://www.iodincorporated.com/
They will give you ICD-9 test 25 questions - you have to choose the correct order of the ICD-9 codes & also a CPT coding test, where you have to fill in the what the CPT & ICD-9 codes should be - 19 questions fill in 2 ICD-9 codes & once CPT code.
They give you one month to complete the test & you can use any tools to do the test.
I spoke to them & they are a growing company with a very generous starting salary. email the person below for testing & potential job.
Kory@iodincorporated.com

I would love to do this in the future, I started the test but could not finish it, I am in the middle of moving- Good Luck