Wiki Will Deb Grider do workshop?

efuhrmann

Best answers
I am signing up for the "how to perform a successful internal audit" in august in denver. I really want to attend a seminar with Deb Grider and have not had the opportunity until now. Over the weekend I received information that has me questioning the presenter of this workshop. Does anyone know? The date of the workshop is August 18.

Deb Grider is the Author of this workshop...but read the fine print! As far as I can tell, these all have "local presenters"....a.k.a. NOT Deb. I was VERY dissapointed in this, and kinda felt misslead. Decided not to go. Too bad. This was one I was very interested in.

I am signing up for the "how to perform a successful internal audit" in august in denver. I really want to attend a seminar with Deb Grider and have not had the opportunity until now. Over the weekend I received information that has me questioning the presenter of this workshop. Does anyone know? The date of the workshop is August 18.

Hey Liz - I'm going to this workshop too, so maybe we can sit together and catch up :). I think I saw Robin Linker as the presenter at one point, but that could have been a different workshop. Just remember, the meat and potatoes is the content, whoever the presenter is we can work with :cool: