Wiki Website or company that provides insurance verification for patients

Faith07

New
Best answers
Does anyone know of a website or company that verifies if a patient has insurance if we enter their demographic data? We have a COVID clinic and a lot of patients are indicating they do not have insurance yet we are finding they do. We would need to know if we are submitting claims to HRSA.

Thank you, we have submitted a lot to HRSA without a state ID (patient didn't provide) and none of them came back indicating they had insurance yet we found some that did. Did they alert you when you billed the claim? I know HRSA does a check before the ID is generated then do another check once we submit the claim, just trying to prevent it before we submit a HRSA claim.

Thank you, we have submitted a lot to HRSA without a state ID (patient didn't provide) and none of them came back indicating they had insurance yet we found some that did. Did they alert you when you billed the claim? I know HRSA does a check before the ID is generated then do another check once we submit the claim, just trying to prevent it before we submit a HRSA claim.
How did you find out that patients had insurance if the patients didn't know, and HRSA didn't answer? I just want to know, because some of our patients are declaring they don't have ins coverage, and I want to have an idea before billing.

I'm pretty certain a patient has to give you authorization to bill their insurance company. If the patient is stating they do not have coverage, that clearly is not giving you authorization.