Wiki Wanted: Experienced Coders to Work Remotely

kmcintyre

Best answers
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?

Do you want to work from home and set your own hours?

Are you a CPC with at least three years experience as well as a strong knowledge of modifier and evaluation & management coding?

Then we want to hear from you!

Please visit www.troversolutions.com/content/careers for a full position description and to submit your resume.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Experienced Coders Work from Home

My name is Lisa Johnson. I have over 25 years of healthcare billing and accounts receivable experience. I am very much interested in working remotely from home.

I have sent you my resume and look forward to hearing from you

My name is Ashley Gipson. I am not currently CPC certified but I have over 6 years experience in medical billing/coding for physician practices. I am currently studying for the CPC exam to take it July 16. Please let me know if this is considerable and I will submit my resume....Thanks so much for your consideration in this matter. I look forward to communicating with you.

remote position

I have 12 years experience billing and coding, i have four years in management. I finished the billing program and sitting for CPC July 2, 2011. I will have my associate's in billing in November. I am interested in working remotely.

Pay attention

Sorry if this offends you, but
PAY ATTENTION TO THE ORIGINAL POST
The original post includes a link to get more information and to apply. Posting here does nothing for your chances, other than perhaps alert a potential employer that you are not detail oriented or do not follow directions.

Hope that helps.

F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC

Thanks tessa

I SO GLAD this was posted. This is one of the reasons why I don't post open positions with my company.

Sorry if this offends you, but
PAY ATTENTION TO THE ORIGINAL POST
The original post includes a link to get more information and to apply. Posting here does nothing for your chances, other than perhaps alert a potential employer that you are not detail oriented or do not follow directions.

Hope that helps.

F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC