Wiki Very experienced biller/coder searching for position is Southeast Texas.

lahnamiller

Contributor
Best answers
I am relocating to the Huntsville , Texas (29 miles north of Houston) area the end of November and I am searching for an employment opportunity with a company that will give me the opportunity to utilize my many skills and years of experience. I will be happy to forward my CV for your inspection and consideration to fill an open medical administration/business position within your company. As you will note in my CV, I have many years of experience and training in the medical field, both clinically and administratively. I am seeking a company that will allow me to grow personally and professionally. I have many years of medical billing experience, both hands on and in a supervisor capacity. I believe my varied background will fulfill the need of most companies. I have experience in Mental Health, Laboratory/Pathology, OB/GYN, Anesthesia and several other specialties. I most recently fulfilled the position of Billing Manager for a regional laboratory in Indiana.

Some of my most recent experience involved developing, writing and performing quality checks on new policies and procedures for all areas within the billing department at FirstSource Laboratory Solutions, Inc. Part of my duties involved training and back up to all positions within the department. I recorded daily records of each position's standing and productions with guidance given to each for streamlining their progress. I gathered information and performed Medicaid and Medicare in-services to all billing personnel along with commercial insurance updates.

As the billing manager for a regional laboratory since it's inception in 2005 I helped to build the company clientele and reputation as being a leader within the industry specializing in women's healthcare. I educated our clients on Medicare NCD and LCD guidelines, Medicaid guidelines for numerous states and commercial insurance guidelines. As the client billing liaison I worked closely with each on all billing concerns. I know that with my varied experience and skills I would be an asset to most companies.

Please email all contact information to me at lahnamiller@att.net.