Wiki Venography

GolamJ

Best answers
Good Morning fellow coders!

I am brand new so please bear with me.. :)... please help:

Here's the report:

Under sterile aseptic technique, after infiltration of local anesthesia, using ultrasound guidance, single pass made with a 22-gauge needle into the basilic vein at the level of the lower humerus. Ultrasound image confirmed appropriate needle position. Guide wire placed. 6-French sheath placed. Contrast venogram was performed. Following identification of occlusive thrombus in the upper basilic vein, a 5-French catheter was advanced into the occlusion. 2 mg of TPA diluted into a volume of 20 cc was slowly instilled throughout the thrombus. This was left to dwell for approximately 10 minutes. 5-French catheter was then advanced to the subclavian vein. Subclavian venogram was performed. Following identification of complete obstruction of the subclavian vein, this obstruction was traversed and contrast injection suggested that there was no significant thrombus, but a focal high-grade weblike narrowing. This stenosis was then treated with 10-mm balloon angioplasty. Low-pressure balloon was inadequate. High-pressure balloon completely effaced the weblike stenosis. The completion venogram was performed.

My codes:

36005-59
75820-59

can I code 36005 and 75820 twice???

Thanks your your help!