Wiki URGENT - Anesthesia/PM Coder Needed ASAP (remote)

jschmutz

Guru
Best answers
Hi Everyone, If any of you know any coders with at least 1 year of *BOTH* anesthesia E/M experience and pain management experience can you please have them get in touch with me at jennifer.schmutz@aviacode.com? I'd really I'd like to find someone that can be fully contracted and ready to start on Monday (I know, short notice). Please send them my way if you know of anyone. Pay will be discussed with them on an individual basis. If we are interested then we will contact them for an interview. (on-shore coders only)

Please have them email their resume along with the questions below and their answers (questions must also be included in the email). jennifer.schmutz@aviacode.com
1. Name
2. Email
3. Phone Number
4. Have you contracted with Aviacode before?
4a. When?
4b. Who was your coding manager?
5. Years? experience coding anesthesia E/M?
6. Years? experience coding pain management E/M?
6a. Years? experience coding PM procedures (injections, etc)?
7. Are you ICD-10 certified?
8. What are your coding credentials?
9. How many hours can you commit during the week (Sun-Sat) as a contractor?
9a. Date you can start as a contractor?
10. Are you interested in a Full-Time employed position (40 hour week)?
10a. Date you can start as a Full-Time employed coder?
11. Do you reside on US soil?

**Position closes Monday, Dec 14**

i WANT TO KNOW WHY OR SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE SCAM RECUITMENT WITH 1099 CONTRACT WHEN YOU SEND DOCUMENT WITH YOUR SS#.
I DID HAVE PAPERS SUBMIT TO THE AVIACODE AND A CLOSED BANK ACCOUNT TO BE SURE THING SHOULD BE FINE? BECAUSE I AHVE FED FOLLOW MY CASE WITH SCAM IN THE PAST, AND I AM READY TO REPORT IT IF I NEED TO.

@SOPHIEHAI

They are a legit company. Its not a scam to get your SSN or wipe out bank accounts. The comments above are about working environment and maybe they got unlucky with the supervisor assignment.

p.s. its really hard to read when its in all caps. In the internet world its equated to yelling.