Wiki UPDATE- York, PA chapter meeting 11/15/11

rthames052006

True Blue
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Dear Chapter Members:

I wanted to announce that the RSVP time has ended for the meeting next Tuesday, November 15, 2011 from 4-6 pm. We had an overwhelming number of members and students from our local Technical School RSVP, so much that we had to change the location of this meeting in order to accomodate us.

We also will not be able to accept walk-ins. If you do happen to walk in you may be required to stand during the duration of this 2 hour meeting. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause anyone who did not RSVP but this is why we ask you to RSVP so we can be prepared as a Chapter for the days event.

I am hoping that from here on out when our Secretary sends out our newsletter with an RSVP by date that you respond, please be mindful of what the chapter has to go thru in order to make this work.

It would be in everyone's best interest to RSVP as soon as possible to secure a seat for our meetings. I am thrilled that we have so many of you that want to attend our meetings but we are most times limited with seating.

I thank you in advance for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely

Last edited: