Wiki Transition to Inpatient coding

RobinSewell

Networker
Best answers
I need to clarify and apologize for any misunderstanding.... This post was meant to see if there was an interest and if so, to explain a continuing education program that is available to those who qualify. I did not put all the information on this post because i didn't know if there was some conflict of interest.

So please contact me at the email at the bottom of this and I will give you the particulars.

Sorry for any confusion!

There is a tremendous need for inpatient coders and it is very difficult for new coders to be given the opportunity to get into inpatient coding. Many outpatient coders initially had this desire but ended up in the outpatient world. If it is your desire to transition to inpatient coding, read on.

Inpatient coders have significant opportunity to work from home and often become coding managers of other remote coders. The demand has never been greater for experienced coders. Due to the advent of RACs and other initiatives, hospitals are relying on the skills of outstanding coders. In addition, this is an excellent ICD-10 learning mechanism and springboard to multiple opportunities.

If you are interested in making this transition but need help getting there, please contact me via email
mdbilling@comcast.net

Last edited:
Transition from Outpatient Coding to Inpatient Coding

:) Hello I am very interested in information on transitioning from Outpatient Coding to Inpatient Coding. Please send to :cthomas6466@gmail.com

Thank you
Carolyn Thomas

Inpatient Transition

Hello All,
I have not received any of your requests through this forum so I apologize for the delay in answer.

If you are still interested please email me at mdbilling@comcast.net
If clicking on it does not bring up a new message in your email, try copying and pasting my address in your "to" box. If you still have problems visit www.HIMcoders.com

We currently have a full session but will be teaching a new session in October.

Thank you!