Wiki Took exam and not feeling it...

Andyleed90

Contributor
Best answers
Hello all. Took the exam back in March, didnt study like I should have. Ran out of time and guessed on 18 questions. Got a 66%.

This time around, I bought all of the practice exams, prep courses you can think of. I studied 4-6 hours per week on top of working full time (coding).

I took the exam yesterday. I finished with an hour to spare. I only truly guessed (like had no idea if it was a,b,c,or d) on a few. The rest I either KNEW or felt pretty confident in my answer. I came out of there knowing all of this yet I still feel not 100% sure that I'll pass. I'm terrified. :( did anyone else not feel 100% confident afterwards while knowing you did your best?

I was getting 82-85 on my practice exams, including the ones were I took three tests back to back equaling the 150 exam.

I still left the test unsure and a bit anxious. I downloaded the AAPC app and that kept me up to date on my exam status. Despite my anxiety, I passed the exam with an 82.

Good luck and try to stay distracted while you are waiting. The waiting was worse than the exam for me.

How long did you do the 4-6 hours a week studying? I am finishing up the CPC training program and hopefully be taking the exam for the first time probably in September or early October.

I was getting 82-85 on my practice exams, including the ones were I took three tests back to back equaling the 150 exam.

I still left the test unsure and a bit anxious. I downloaded the AAPC app and that kept me up to date on my exam status. Despite my anxiety, I passed the exam with an 82.

Good luck and try to stay distracted while you are waiting. The waiting was worse than the exam for me.

I'm glad it's a common feeling. I'm praying I passed.