Wiki "Today's Posts" Quick Link: Good riddance?

How do you feel about the "Today's Posts" quick link being removed from the forums?

• Total voters

btadlock1

Best answers
If you happened to notice that this is in more than one forum, I apologize for the redundancy, but I want to know how everyone feels about the 'New Posts' link, and 'Today's Posts' quick link, being removed from the discussion forums.

I used it ALL of the time, and I'm pretty annoyed about it vanishing. I really hope that it's only temporary!:( What are your thoughts?

I agree and I hope it is is due to a glitch as well. Also the members link has been disabled so you cannot search members. All of the search functions have been disbaled is what I keep getting. I am not sure what the deal is but like you I hope it is temporary.

I agree and I hope it is is due to a glitch as well. Also the members link has been disabled so you cannot search members. All of the search functions have been disbaled is what I keep getting. I am not sure what the deal is but like you I hope it is temporary.

I've already lodged a complaint with them about it, in case they weren't aware...They should really communicate these issues/changes, since so many people utilize these forums regularly. Come on, now - who do they think they are - changing major functions of their site without telling anyone? Facebook? :rolleyes:

I JUST now realized...

That you mentioned that the search link was also missing (duh!) - I read it, but for some reason what I read didn't dawn on me until just now:rolleyes:...I hadn't even noticed that the search box was gone - how are you supposed to locate posts on a particular subject, if you can't search tags??? Dang I hope they fix this soon...:eek: