Wiki Thrombectomy w/o endarterectomy

Best answers
I am posting this for a friend who is starting to do these types of procedures. I am not experienced in this. Can anyone help?
Thank you,

Here is the report.

Thrombectomy w/o endarterectomy of the right iliac, profunda femoris, tibioperoneal trunk, anterior and posterior tibial.

Thrombectomy with endarterectomy of the right common femoral and mid superficial femoral artery.

Three compartment fasciotomy of the right leg.

I just don't know if I should be using the 353xx codes for all or just the rt common and superficial femoral and then use the thrombectomy only codes for the rest. I wish I had more experience in the open procedures, all I have had have been percutaneous and do I code the fasciotomy or is that included?? It did not bundle when I ran my coding software but that doesn't always mean anything.

Well I think the only other codes for thrombectomy and endarterectomy are the 353 codes assuming he is making and incision to clear the thrombus or plaque

Well I think the only other codes for thrombectomy and endarterectomy are the 353 codes assuming he is making and incision to clear the thrombus or plaque

Yes I believe so too here are her questions.thanks

I just don't know if I should be using the 353xx codes for all or just the rt common and superficial femoral and then use the thrombectomy only codes for the rest. I wish I had more experience in the open procedures, all I have had have been percutaneous and do I code the fasciotomy or is that included?? It did not bundle when I ran my coding software but that doesn't always mean anything

well 37184 would be through a catheter not open so I think she is right with the 353 codes and I do believe she can code the fasciotomy separate.