Wiki Technical Difficulties with ICD 10 Proficiency Test

JimmyD

New
Best answers
I finished the test an hour ago. I clicked on "grade" and it says that it may take a few minutes. Well, that was an hour ago. I clicked "grade" again and all that did was roll the test timer back to 3:30. Anyone else having issues with the timed, 75 question proficiency exam?? This really stinks. I want to get it over and done with and now I have to get on the phone to the AAPC tomorrow when I should be starting my vacation.

yes that happened to me and they told me that i had to retake it by going the blackboard. after purchasing the exam you will recieve an email with a log on and password and that is where the exam is that we need to take. we do NOT take the exam from the AAPC website after paying for we need to wait for the email to go and take the exam.. I told them it would be nice if you are told that when you purchase the exam.

This must have changed then because I took it the first month it was offered and you did it thru the AAPC website. After you paid there was a highlighted link that took you directly to the test. The certificate printed as soon as you passed. So it must be different now?