Wiki Table of Risk - Hey, I just wanted to get others

mhstrauss

True Blue
Best answers
Hey, I just wanted to get others' opinions on which category these fall in on the Table of Risk:

MRI Brain with and without Contrast
EMG studies

Thanks!

Hey, I just wanted to get others' opinions on which category these fall in on the Table of Risk:

MRI Brain with and without Contrast
EMG studies

Thanks!

Just one man's opinion here - but for both of them, I think they are low on the table of risk as the MRI is an imaging study and the EMG, while using a needle insertion, does not involve removing any tissue or specimens so again, I think it would fall under the low risk.

Hey, first post I saw of yours without the "A" - congratulations!

Just one man's opinion here - but for both of them, I think they are low on the table of risk as the MRI is an imaging study and the EMG, while using a needle insertion, does not involve removing any tissue or specimens so again, I think it would fall under the low risk.

Hey, first post I saw of yours without the "A" - congratulations!

That is what I was thinking, but had doubts in the back of my mind...darn overthinking :D

Thanks! I've been eligible to have it removed for awhile now, but just couldn't ever remember to fax my letters in. Now that I've gotten that done, I'm ready to tackle the CEMC in December! Thought about going for the CANPC too, but figured between the CEMC and prepping for ICD10, I'll have enough on my plate for awhile.

Thanks again Lance!!