Wiki T System Revenue Cycle Plus

sheardmd

Guru
Best answers
Has anyone worked remote for this company, and if so, what was your experience? I passed their coding test and now they are offering me a position. I am just looking for a p/t coding position to supplement my f/t coding job and this seemed like a good fit.

Has anyone worked remote for this company, and if so, what was your experience? I passed their coding test and now they are offering me a position. I am just looking for a p/t coding position to supplement my f/t coding job and this seemed like a good fit.

I have had coding friends who work a full time and a part time. How many hours do you have to work for the part time position for most companies? What type of coding does this company do?

They seem like a pretty good company. I took their test and failed because I need to brush up on my E/M coding. But I don't think they demand a lot of work. I say go for it and congrats!

I work part time for this company about 10-15 hours a week. The pay is great, you tell them when you want to work and if you need off you just don't schedule yourself for that day/week.

are they still hiring? and what kind of coding are they looking for? do they pay by chart? 10.99? sorry asking so many questions. I would like a part time job, and if I can have the contact info. Thank you so much.