Wiki surgical notes mdp lp

lec121661

Guru
Best answers
hello fellow coders,

have anyone every heard of Surgical Notes, MDP LP? I took a test for them twice and each time they stated that there was missing HCPCS and CPT codes these where for opthamology and pain management. some of the CPT codes does not allow certain codes together and was never told to code for Commerical or Medicare??? also when coding for the physician side does anyone code the Sedation used? I thought that was included in the procedure especially Colonoscopies and EGD please thoughts

wish you luck!!

Hello:)

I am presently employed by Surgical Notes, and I was one of your test reviewers. Unfortunately the weaknesses in your coding showed a lack of some basic fundamentals that we need our entry level coders to have coming on board. After reviewing the first test, we considered (we, meaning the panel of reviewers) that maybe we missed a strength, and had a custom test designed for you, this did not provide any confidence to the panel that you were prepared to handle the positions we have available. With that said, should you decide to sharpen your coding skills, and we have available positions in the future, we will always be happy to review your testing in the future. Surgical Notes takes great pride in developing the highest level multi-specialty surgical coders and we will continue to do so.

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!
Jaime Wicklund, CPC