Wiki Specialty Exams

dballard2004

True Blue
Best answers
When looking over the AAPC website for the specialty exams, I noticed the dermatology and urology certification exams are no longer listed. Is AAPC no longer offering those?

When looking over the AAPC website for the specialty exams, I noticed the dermatology and urology certification exams are no longer listed. Is AAPC no longer offering those?

There might be some website updates going on right now on that section of the website. When I was clicking around on it, it was acting glitchy for me, which is usually a sign that they're pushing an update to the page.

Both the urology and dermatology exams are still listed on the section where you can buy an exam voucher. I also haven't heard of any specialty exams that were being discontinued. I would expect that there would be an announcement or mass email if that were the case.

I'd suggest trying back later today after any website upgrades finish.

There might be some website updates going on right now on that section of the website. When I was clicking around on it, it was acting glitchy for me, which is usually a sign that they're pushing an update to the page.

Both the urology and dermatology exams are still listed on the section where you can buy an exam voucher. I also haven't heard of any specialty exams that were being discontinued. I would expect that there would be an announcement or mass email if that were the case.

I'd suggest trying back later today after any website upgrades finish.
Thanks