Wiki Sleep Clinic no doctor patient contact

Best answers
I am trying to see if a there is a code I can capture that would allow me to code for records review prior to seeing a patient.

Patients comes in as a group for a group clinic with a tech. - Ok with this.
During the group, patient's answer questions, fill out questionaire - ok with this

After the clinic, the doctor gathers all the medical records available to him, the questionaires and reviews them. From here he makes a decision on the course of treatment, or at least the next step. Some patients he sends away and says loose ten pounds, some he says come into clinic to have a sleep test done. All this take from 5min - 10 min per patient. He does not write a report or summary of the patient's medical records.

It isn't till after the sleep test is done that the patient sees the doctor.

Is there a code I can use that the doctor can get credit for the records review for that 5-10 min?

I have looked at and ruled out 99412, 99411, 99211 (only because no face to face), 99078 maybe, but no RVU's.

Thought about combining that 5-10 min in a future E&M as part of the MDM, but I'm not liking the idea of multiple days with one E&M.

Any thoughts? I am thinking he just is going to have to live with no getting paid for that 5-10 min of records review.