Wiki Shoulder procedure(s)

coders_rock!

Best answers
Please help me code this, I am so unsure. Thank you.

The anteroinferior labrum was found to be avulsed and healed medially on the glenoid rim. I placed 2 portals anteriorly, superomedially, and inferolaterally. I elevated the labrum, which had healed in a medial position off the glenoid neck. Once this was fully mobile, I could easily pulled this up onto the rim of the glenoid. I used a meniscal shaver then to scarify the neck of the glenoid so that we would have good healing surface for the labrum and capsulorrhaphy. I placed two 3.0 Bio-SutureTak anchors with two #2 FiberWires through the islets and then in a suture relay fashion from inferior to superior, I passed the limbs of the suture performing a capsulorrhaphy and shifting the capsule superiorly as well as reattaching the labrum onto the anteroinferior rim. A secure repair was obtained.

good question... 29807 is use for repair for types II and IV SLAP repairs. SLAP are tears to superior labrum tears ( anterior to posterior).... your case is anterior to inferior which is the Bankart... 29806 is use for bankart