Wiki Shoulder Multiple Procedures Help!

DStack818

Best answers
I need help with bundling questions for multiple shoulder procedures on an operative note. Can someone please assist in coding these procedures:

The codes I have choosen are 29822, 23410, and 23550. I am questioning the bundling issues and if they can all be billed....PLEASE HELP :)

Procedures are; "Right shoulder rotator cuff repair (mini -open), right shoulder superior labrum anterior to posterior Slap repair (arthroscopic) and right shoulder coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction using a peroneal tendon Allograft."

Excerpts taken from the 2 page operative note: "The surgery started with an arthoroscopic approach to identify the slap tear, The supraspinatus tendon tear then identified started a Wilmington portal and an anterios protal using Wissinger rod technique...We discontinued the arthroscopic portion of the surgery and then started the mini open. It was a mini open deltoid, so the deltoid was not detached went through the subdeltoid bursa.....We then approached the coracoclavcular ligament reconstruction, making an incision from about 1 inch or 25 mm medial to the AC joint of shoulder...."