Wiki Seeking Remote IP coders (full time and/or part-time)

MishCPC

Contributor
Best answers
The company I currently work for is in need of remote full-time and part-time inpatient coders.

Requirements:
1. Certification through AHIMA and/or AAPC.
2. At least three years of inpatient coding experience for hospital facility

If you are interested in working out of home as an inpatient coder either full time or part time (excellent supplemental income in time for holidays!), please inbox me.

Thank you,
Michelle

certified coder

I would interested in part-time. I have a cpc, csgs, cpma and have signed up for December to take the coding/billing certification. I have been coding for 12 years .
I coded either inpatient or outpatient. thank you
you can reach me at karenleise@yahoo.com

Over 30 years experience. Member of AAPC.com , Registered Medical Assist., CPR certified, age 52, no children at home, very organized, self motivated, very efficient, looking to improve my salary and work from home. If you are interested I will gladly send you a resume.

Kelley Gerhardt
kaghardt5@gmail.com

I am a Certified Medical Coder through AAPC. I have over 4 years of coding in different areas. I am currently working full time at a psychiatric facility, but was looking for a part-time remote coding job for extra money. I also have an Associate's degree in HIT and a member of AHIMA, studying to take my RHIT exam. I can be contacted at: clifflin4@aol.com (Linda)

I am a Registered Nurse with 23 years experience. I recently obtained my CPC. I currently work in Same Day Surgery. Any interest in Registered Nurse Coders?