Wiki Seeking new software for Pain Management office

LaVoncye

Networker
Best answers
I am currently seeking a new medical billing software that will cater to pain management. I need a system that is user friendly and responsible. Currently we are using a system that is so complex, the entire office is confused and this mean the Ar is out the front door. No one knows the ends and outs of this system. We are a small practice that has two offices with only two physicians, 1 Anesthesiologist who specializes in Pain Management and 1 Nurse Practitioner. We are in the process of opening the ASC which will be in the office. We need a system that will accommodate front desk activities, EMR, all the functions of billing, as well as the ASC portion of the practice, notation of procedures etc. We would like to be able to have the system designed according to the needs of the practice. If anyone has any suggestions please send me a message or email me at lavoncyesdt@gmail.com. HELP!!!:mad:

Pain management billing system

I have worked, in the past, at a pain management pratice that also opened an ASC. We used Ntierprise (The windows version from Medisense I beleive). This sysem was user friendly, easily navigated and created report I have yet to see in other systems.

Good luck!
:)

Deb Santos, CPC, CPMA