Wiki Seeking externship

Best answers
Hi there,

I am a recent graduate and continuing student. I graduated with a diploma in Medical Billing and Coding. Six months later I graduated with my Associate Degree in Medical Billing and coding with a 3.85 GPA. I graduated in February 2017, attended my commencement ceremony on March 25, 2017 and on April 3, 2017 I was back in class to complete my Health Information Technology/Management degree and currently hold a 3.9 GPA. I will be graduating again this year but I need to find an externship as part of my HIT program. Unfortunately AAPC only offers the AOES externship opportunity to currently certified members. I am not certified yet, but I do hold an active nursing license (25+) years, am a honorably discharged veteran of the US Armed Forces. I am also a member in good standing with Honor Society.org. If you are in the North Carolina, Virginia, or New York City area and would welcome the opportunity for a dedicated and committed student/future CPC/RHIT. please email ladyjbird2on2@hotmail.com

Thank you for the opportunity.

Respectfully,

Ms. Jae