Wiki Seeking Entry Level Employment

adamsdd

Best answers
I am a recent graduate from a college recognized by the American Health Association where I earned an Associate's of Science Degree in Medical Billing and Coding and am registered to take the Certified Professional Coders Exam (CPC) on September 13, 2014.

Seeking a start somewhere to earn experience in the medical office setting. I have general office experience, as well as experience as an accounts receivable clerk.

Having earned certification as a CNA Level 1 and Level II, I gained over 5 years of experience working with patients in hospitals, nursing facilities, and in their private homes.

My goal is to gain employment with the Veteran's Administration where I can utilize my knowledge, skills, work ethics and professionalism to contribute to the continued success of the medical center.

Last edited:
I am a recent graduate from a college recognized by the American Health Association where I earned an Associate?s of Science Degree in Medical Billing and Coding and am registered to take the Certified Professional Coders Exam (CPC) on September 13, 2014.

Seeking a start somewhere to earn experience in the medical office setting. I have general office experience, as well as experience as an accounts receivable clerk.

Having earned certification as a CNA Level 1 and Level II, I gained over 5 years of experience working with patients in hospitals, nursing facilities, and in their private homes.

My goal is to become employment with the Veteran's Administration where I can utilize my knowledge, skills, work ethics and professionalism to contribute to the continued success of the medical center.

You may want to change your goal from "become employment" to "gain employment" or "become employed".