Wiki Seeking Coding Job in Washington (Tri-Cities)

Best answers
Hello,

I am currently seeking a position as an entry level coder I am not yet certified I am currently signed up to take the CPC test on Sept 20th 2014. I am seeking a position in the Tri-Cities Washington area. Below you will find my contact information and my resume.

Thank You,

Ashley
13ashleyguzman@gmail.com

Key Skills
EMR
Medicare
Medicaid
Commercial Insurances
ICD9 Coding
CPT Coding
Medical Terminology
HIPPA Trained
Customer Service
Attention to Detail
Team Oriented
Time Management
Microsoft Office Suites
Mac & Pc Skills
Accounts Payable
Accounts Receivable
Ten-Key
Multi-Line Phones
Filing
Fax
Windows
Self-Motivated

Objective
Seeking a professional environment with growth potential that will utilize my education and my experience.

Education
Charter College ?
A.A.S. Degree in Health Information Technology, Feb. 2012
High School ?Diploma,2005
Completion of AAPC CPC Physician Based Medical Coding Class-2013

Experience

Northern California Medical Assoc.
Billing Support A/R, 2014
? Entering in patient?s personal payments and Insurance payments, using payment codes to release co-pays and deductibles to the patient?s responsibility, logging payments into excel spreadsheet.
? Scanning, data entry for coding unit, use health port to look up patient accounts. Receiving and balancing cash from doctor offices.
? Print claims, fold claims and batch mail.

Redwood Regional Medical Group ?
Temp. Radiology A/R Clerk -A/R Collector, 2013
? Pulled reports from local hospitals, verified insurance check claim status etc., rebill claims electronically on 1500 claim forms. Followed up on unpaid claims.
? Responsible for updating patient?s demographics, requesting medical records, scanning records to patient?s charts and transferring money to patient?s responsibility.

Kitsap Medical Center ?
Internship, 2012
? Completed coding and insurance billing for multiple doctor?s offices and nursing homes.
? Responsible for ICD-9 coding, data entry, incoming payments for multiple insurance groups.
? Worked with management to address all new program update requirements and maintained professional relationships.

Nuke Digital ?
Print Room Manager, 2011 to 2012
? Provided leadership to staff to meet deadlines and provide excellent customer service.
? Primary duties included but not limited to running embroidery machine, vinyl cutting and laminating.
? Manager duties included but not limited to responding to email correspondence, filing and making deliveries.

Remote coding positions

Job Title: Remote Certified Coders/Auditors Wanted 50 Positions available
Employer: MedSave USA
Type: Hourly Part-TimeFull-Time
Skills: HCC or Chronic Condition coding/auditing (Ability to work remotely)
Specialties: Minimum 2 years coding experience with previous HCC or Chronic Condition Coding experience
Required Certifications: CCSP RHIA,RHIT or CPMA,one of the following CPC,CCS,CPC-H
Preferred Certifications: CCSP RHIA,CPC-H,CCS,one of the following CPC,RHIT or CPMA
Required Experience: 1 to 2 years
Preferred Experience: 3 to 4 years
Date Posted: 9/4/2014
MedSave, a National Record Retrieval and Coding Company is currently looking for Amazingly Talented AAPC and/or AHIMA Certified Medical Coders and Auditors to work remotely coding charts from the comfort of your home office .

We currently have an additional 50 positions open for strong dedicated professional coders seeking a fulfilling and dynamic career providing superior coding and excellent customer service to our clients.

Our certified coders review, analyze, and code diagnostic information within a patient's medical record based on client specific guidelines. Each coder will ensure compliance with established ICD-9, CM coding guidelines, third party reimbursement policies, regulations and accreditation guidelines.

Both Part Time (20hrs/week) and Full Time (40hrs/week) available work on your schedule from the comfort of your home office.

Applying
Apply online at: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/Med...ditors-wanted-for-remote-hcc-coding-positions

or send resume to careers@medsaveusa.co