Wiki Seeking additional work-currently working from home

alijo

Best answers
I am currently working from home for a pediatrician doing coding and insurance billing/patient billing. I work from a remote location through an electronic medical record system and have been working from home for about 1 year. Previous to working from home I worked for this same physician for about 8 months in the office. I love my job and want to continue with it, but I do need to pick up some additional work.

I completed my training and became certified through the AAPC in March of 2011. I will have 2 years of coding experience in January of 2012. I have worked in the medical field for approximately 8 years now, ranging from working as a CNA/Dialysis Technician to a Medical Assistant. I am very reliable and a self starter, which has made me very successful with working as a coder/biller from my home. I also have excellent communication skills, and knowledgable with computers.

References can be provided upon request. I do not necessarily need to have a second job from my home, but if I work out of the home, it would need to be somewhat flexible with schedule.

If anyone knows of any employment opportunites, please let me know. I can be reached by email at hope_n_happiness@live.com

Last edited: