Wiki Scantron Question

Andyleed90

Contributor
Best answers
Hello fellow coders,

I took my first attempt in March, ran out of time and had to speed guess on 18 questions. I failed the test by only a few points because of this. I'm wanting to take the approach of doing the easy stuff first then going back through the longer CPT questions. But if I am remembering correctly, the scantron is not divided by section it just lists numbers 1-150. So how will I not get mixed up by question number by doing the "easy stuff first" method? Thank you!

I started test back to front. Marked answers in booklet and then bubbled the squares in at the end.

Just be careful you don't run out of time being able to transfer answers to the scantron. If you are going back to front, Best way is to pick a starting point near the end and work that way forward, then go back to page 1.

Its easier just to go front to back and give one hour per column , once hour is up start next section. The once you have completed one pass, go back and finish the rest. The last column goes by so fast that you end up with a decent amount of time to go back. I finished the exam in 5 hours, one of those hours was struggling with the 4 cardiology that stumped me the most. Skipping around worked wonders.