Wiki Rn, cpc-a, cca

Best answers
Good day! I am a Registered Nurse from Washington State transitioning my career Medical Coding/Data Abstracting. In addition to my 30+ years nursing experience, I have attained CPC-A, and CCA certifications. The work experiences that I have attained over the years are detailed and include Out-Patient Endoscopy, Adult Critical Care, and Specialty Clinic Nursing. This variety of nursing roles has helped me develop keen attention to detail, flexibility, a willingness to learn, extensive medical knowledge, team player attitude and an ability to multi-task in fast paced environments. Presently, it is my goal to attain employment either in the Gig Harbor Washington area or work remotely from home. In addition to my certifications, I completed the AHIMA Basic ICD-10 CM/PCS coding course worth 45 CEU’s with 93% score. I have attained both apprentice In-Patient and Out-Patient certifications to show my commitment to this transition in my nursing career. The variety of Specialty Clinic, Trauma, Surgical and Medical Critical Care experience has familiarized me with extensive, advanced medical terminology, testing. While I recognize I am inexperienced in the coding field, I am extremely determined, committed, motivated and I look forward to expanding my knowledge base attaining additional certifications in the future. Thank you so much for your time and any consideration. Please see attached resume.
Cordially,
Stephanie Dry RN, CPC-A, CCA

Attachments

• Stephanie Dry RN, CPC-A, CCA #3.pdf
    37.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: