Wiki Review and summerization of old records

shruthi

Guru
Best answers
Can anyone please advice if i can consider 2 points for below mentioned Data reviewed.

MRI of the brain showed evidence of diffuse deep white matter changes, an EEG showd evidence of right frontal temporal delta slowing.

This sentence is documented in HPI part of the report.

Am not sure if we can consider it as review of report as this is documented in HPI.

Thanks,
Shruthi.

Hi Sruthi,

This is not a review of report but they have mentioned just the results and tell me when it was performed is it on the same day or other.Even so we can not able to take this as review of reports.

Thanks
Ravvee

It is not done on same day, HPI just narrates as - MRI of the brain showed evidence of diffuse deep white matter changes, an EEG showd evidence of right frontal temporal delta slowing. which as per my knowledge is the results of study which was done earlier.

Hi Sruthi,

This is not a review of report but they have mentioned just the results and tell me when it was performed is it on the same day or other.Even so we can not able to take this as review of reports.

Thanks
Ravvee

This is an interesting point because who am I to say the physician didn't review the images or would you not consider them mentioning the findings of the report as a summerization? I see this quite often and am curious as to how others would view this quote.