Wiki Resume Posting for Deborah Smith, Pelham Manor, NY 10803

DeborahSmith

Best answers
I am considered an exceptionally creative and intelligent financial executive with outstanding problem-solving skills, integrity, work ethic and drive.

My extensive experience as a banker in the area of commercial lending, credit analysis, and underwriting has provided me with the skills of a key strategic thinker, tactical planner and problem-solving expert with a deep understanding of critical financial communications between all company departments and functions such as services and support. With 20+ years of financial experience and a vast range of clear communications with both internal and external customers, I have an accomplished record of continued efficiency in demanding environments. I have enclosed my resume for your review, which demonstrates my experience and some of my accomplishments.

After graduating in the top 5% of my medical billing and coding program, and passing my AAPC certification exam, I am now seeking a position in this field.

My contact information is listed on my attached resume. Sould you have an interest in me as a prospective employee or any questions about my professional background, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.

Deborah Smith

Attachments

• Draft - 1 page Resume - MBIC 2003.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 18