Wiki Repair of Ileopopliteal Ruptured Pseudoaneurysm

tcooper@nmhs.net

Networker
Best answers
Would someone please help with this procedure?

Dx: Right Ileopopliteal Graft Pseudoaneurysm

Operation: Repair of a right Ileopopliteal Ruptured Pseudoaneurysm with an Interposition 6mm Gortex Heparin-Impregnated Graft.

An incision was made above the pulsatile mass and dissection was carried down until the previous graft was identified this was surrounded with vessel loops. I then incised below the pulsatile mass and isolated the graft in the distal thigh and then surrounded this with vessel loops. I then connected the two incisions over the pulsatile mass and dissection was carried down until the mass was identified. It is a ruptured pseudoaneurysm. I clamped both the proximal and distal graft. I then amputated the graft just distal to the isolated portion in the upper thigh and then dissected the old graft including the pseuodoaneurysm out of the tissue and then amputated the graft just proximal to where the clamp was placed on the distal graft. A 6mm gortex heparin impregnated graft was chosen spatulated and distal anastamosis was carried out. I did pass a fogarty down into the distal leg and back bled and forward flushed. There was a good distal pulse.

What code would you use for this procedure? Thank you for all your help.
Teresa