Wiki Renew/recertify

Alta

Best answers
When it is time to renew and recertify, do you just pay the membership renewal and submit all of your CEUs per the CEU tracker? Is there something else I should be doing? Thanks!

When it is time to renew and recertify, do you just pay the membership renewal and submit all of your CEUs per the CEU tracker? Is there something else I should be doing? Thanks!

Your membership dues are due each year and your CEUs are due every other year. You will be notified by AAPC prior to the due date for each of these requirements, and the dates are also available when you log in to the AAPC website and look at your own information page.

thanks,

Yes, I did that, I rewewed and submitted my CEUs which were due by tomorrow. It seemed so easy, I just wondered if I was required to do something else. Will I get a letter saying I am up to date with my certification?

Yes, I did that, I rewewed and submitted my CEUs which were due by tomorrow. It seemed so easy, I just wondered if I was required to do something else. Will I get a letter saying I am up to date with my certification?

I believe you do receive a letter in the mail, but the documentation is also on the website. Once you have your CPC and you keep up with your CEUs it is all pretty easy.