Wiki Remote positions available - Full time & Part time

anelson30

Best answers
We are looking for several experienced coders to work remotely.

Must have two to three years experience!

Part time positions must commit to minimum of 20hrs per week.

If you have ED coding experience - Facility and Pro fee, Ancillary coding, and OP surgery. Please send your resume to anelson@e-codesolutions.com for consideration.

Check CodersDirect.com for Coders

Hello:

Just read your post.

Wanted to let you know about CodersDirect.com, a database of certified coders. Please feel free to search coders based on your needs and we will contact them for you. We are not a staffing or recruiting company.

If you are a coder looking for work please register with us for free. We have a number of employers looking for coders.

We are here to help coders and employers connect. Please contact me with any questions.

Mark Sluyter
Director, Member Services
Msluyter@CodersDirect.com

Registering at CodersDirect.com

Thank you for your question.

Simply go to the homepage of CodersDirect.com, drop down to the Coder box (in blue) and click on register. You will be taken to the registration form. You list your specific certifications, qualifications, criteria and complete a narrative. After you submit your profile we quickly review it and email you your access password which allows you to modify your information in the future.

This process makes it very easy for employers to quickly identify you. Plus we do not wait for employers to"stumble" across your information, We actively contact employers that are looking for coders that match your qualifications. Best of all it is free.

We are very committed to helping CPC-As get employer exposure so we encourage new coders and students to register as well.

We are also licensed by AAPC to provide education and CEUs which can be viewed on the "Education" portal on the home page.

I encourage anyone who has any suggestions on how we can better serve the coder community to contact me directly.

Sincerely,

Mark Sluyter
Director, Member Services
Msluyter@CodersDirect.com