Wiki Remote coding position

jkuy50

New
Best answers
I am CPC and CPC-H and am interested in a remote coding position. Are there any other certifications that would aid me in achieving that goal. Does anyone have experience in this area they they would share. Thanks

Its more about experience than certifications. What areas of coding is your experience in?

Cordelia, DRG Auditor, CCS, CPC

Last edited:
Remote Coding

I am desperately looking for a remote coding position which I can fill as soon as possible. I have 7 years' experience with Podiatry. I am experienced in E/M coding, Inpatient and Outpatient coding. My ability to code is top skill, and I feel I will pass a proficiency exam with high remarks.

Please does anyone have any forwarding information how I may speed up the process of employment? I know the jobs are out there, I just need help to become hired.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

Christine

Remote coding

I was just looking into this as well. I have found some companies that say they are reputable. Aviacode, LexiCode, The Coding Network, and Accent US. There were more but those are the ones that I had time to look at. I found them on about.com.

I am desperately looking for a remote coding position which I can fill as soon as possible. I have 7 years' experience with Podiatry. I am experienced in E/M coding, Inpatient and Outpatient coding. My ability to code is top skill, and I feel I will pass a proficiency exam with high remarks.

Please does anyone have any forwarding information how I may speed up the process of employment? I know the jobs are out there, I just need help to become hired.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

Christine
Christine,

Do you have Family Medicine E/M experience or HCC experience? If so, please apply here: http://www.aviacode.com/index.php?ccmsPage=1&page_id=2228&cc=show&id=4340345