Wiki Remote Coding - does anyone know

There always seem to be remote risk adjustment jobs out there, Some will train. Although due to the nature of the beast, its retrospective reviewing so its best if you can dual code ICD-9-CM & ICD-10-CM. Risk adjustment is all about the diagnosis and no CPT coding.

Professional or Facility Coding?

Many places offer remote coding for facility services but there are more and more companies offering remote coding positions. My suggestion is to create a profile on LinkedIn and attach your resume, experience, etc. Also, have you checked out the job search AAPC offers on their website? If you are looking for a remote job doing profee coding you will have better luck checking out companies that outsource their services to doctors, hospitals, etc. Most (not all) hospitals like to keep their profee coders on site but offer remote positions to their facility coders.
Good Luck!

where are those remote jobs? I have been applying for one month and so far got 2 rejection rest no response. I am fast learner and have CCS, COC-A, CIRCC, CPMA, CPB but less than one year outpatient auditing experience. If no one wants to hire newbie, how will we get experience? It looks like only years of experience counts.