Wiki Remote Coding & Childcare?

you should never mix child care and remote working. Some companies have strict policies regarding in home child care while working remotely, in that you are not allowed to do this. You cannot work effectively when you must constantly be vigilant as a parent so I advocate taking your children to daycare during the times you will be working.

you should never mix child care and remote working. Some companies have strict policies regarding in home child care while working remotely, in that you are not allowed to do this. You cannot work effectively when you must constantly be vigilant as a parent so I advocate taking your children to daycare during the times you will be working.

That’s what I was thinking, thank you for your reply. I don’t work remotely yet but wanted to plan ahead.

To meet HIPAA compliance, you need to be working where no one can hear what you are talking about if on the phone, or read about when you are on your computer.....this includes children. So, unless your kiddos are old enough to care for themselves, you would need someone else to care for them.