Wiki Remote Coder position-Eastern NC based Physician Group-full-time & permanent

avilesnd

Networker
Best answers
Remote Physician Coder

Position: Full-time, Remote Coder (this is a permanent employed, home-based position)

Organization: Large growing Physician Group

Duties: Individual will be a professional fee coder for this very large group of multi-specialty physicians. Organization has reasonable productivity goals while striving to attain a 95 % accuracy rate. The individual will be able to work from their home full-time. The organization will provide a computer and coding software to perform the coding work

Experience Desired: CPC or CCS-P (or equivalent related credentials), good training and presentation skills, minimum of 2 years experience in physician coding. RHIT or RHIA credentialed candidates are also welcome to apply.

Compensation & Benefits: $17/hr-24/hr+ plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Tuition reimbursement, paid Time Off, healthcare benefits, & continuing education are just a few benefits included in the organization's package.

To apply for this position or learn about any of our other coding, auditing, or compliance positions please contact:

Robert Wombacher
Medical Recruiting Director
Bergan Newport Corporation Executive Recruiting Firm
Phone: 919-363-0225 / 800-894-4186
bnewport@nc.rr.com
P.O. Box 1663 Apex, NC 27502-3663

Reply for current coding position.

Good Morning. I emailed my resume to you this morning if you are still in need of remote coders? Thank you

coder II

Please consider me for the position as a remote coder, I was once a work at home ee, for 3 yrs and loved it! I am a very disciplined worker. Thank you.

Sorry but I just have to ask.... Why do people continue to post responses to a post that clearly states how and where to apply?:eek: