Wiki Remote Coder I Opportunity

peaceloveerin

Networker
Best answers
Lee Memorial has an opening for remote outpatient coders residing in FL. I applied for this position last week and I contacted them today and they told me that I should get an email or call soon.

www.leememorial.org, then go to employment.

How much experience do you need for this position? I've had my certification for almost a year, but haven't actually coded on a all-day every-day basis. What type of experience do you have (if you don't mind sharing). I don't wanna waste anyone's time if this isn't gonna be viable for me. Thanks for your time.

It says one year of outpatient coding experience preferred, but not required. I have no experience in the field and I passed my CPC exam this past November.

From what I've been reading on line, there are certain requirements to even take the CPC. Or am I misunderstanding this? what school or courses had you taken?

https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?SID=^keV%2fHacanVFcKRbbLlktCdh91DLwvufvZ%2f9Iv7uGTg9w0KrOdnZ9qiaxGreSAYyH&jobId=235645&type=search&JobReqLang=1&recordstart=1&JobSiteId=5291&JobSiteInfo=235645_5291&GQId=274