Wiki Remote Amb Surg or ED coders needed!!!

sheilacpc

Networker
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
HRAA is looking for full time or part time remote Amb Surgery or ED coders ASAP!!!

For more information, please visit their website: www.HRAA.com

Thanks,

Sheila

I am also interested in the position you have available, I haven't located the link for this position. I have attached my resume for review.

Attachments

• resume updated 8-19-12.pdf
    141.7 KB · Views: 51
CASCC 10 +yrs experience. ED, OUTPT/ Teaching Hospital

Combination of business and technical skills in ASC Multi-Specialty Coding and Reimbursement in one of the finest ASC for 10 yrs.

Also have 3 yrs experience as an independent contracted for ASC's, ED/Outpatient .
I enjoy and understand the challenge of remote work.

Teaching Hospital coding experience 7 yrs.

I look forward to hearing from you enclosed is my e-mail.

Thank you
florence.marsico@yahoo.com

HRAA is looking for full time or part time remote Amb Surgery or ED coders ASAP!!!

For more information, please visit their website: www.HRAA.com

Thanks,

Sheila
Looked at the site, thanks for the link. Can't find the remote coding position? Is it still available or just not presented as remote. I have Radiology and IR experience 10+ years and am looking to expand into other areas. kathy@stanking.org

HRAA coding positions

I noticed that everyone is having a problem with applying for work with HRAA with the link that Sheila supplied.

I'm not quite sure what the actual problem is but I went to the same link she supplied, clicked on the careers link on the right side of the HRAA site and went on to sign on for quite a few jobs listed.

For those of you who may not already know, I was able to find out that HRAA only does remote coding when I actually got a chance to speak to someone from the company. So most of those positions listed should be remote.

Just follow the links on the HRAA site and fill out the necessary information and send.

Arnold Coleman, CPC

Last edited:
I am a coder which also is interested in your remote coder offer.

Thank you,
Bernadette Fanella
I noticed that everyone is having a problem with applying for work with HRAA with the link that Sheila supplied.

I'm not quite sure what the actual problem is but I went to the same link she supplied, clicked on the careers link on the right side of the HRAA site and went on to sign on for quite a few jobs listed.

For those of you who may not already know, I was able to find out that HRAA only does remote coding when I actually got a chance to speak to someone from the company. So most of those positions listed should be remote.

Just follow the links on the HRAA site and fill out the necessary information and send.

Arnold Coleman, CPC

Last edited: