Wiki Reimbursment

Pbhatt1

Networker
Best answers
Does non-profit organization based groups (pardon me)are impacted by claim denials? If no, do they still keep tract of denials or not? Please help me...?

Last edited:
Within what time period out-patient provider claims will receive denials if it is not billed correctly? I worked for hospitalists for nine months never received any denials... Did I do good or not?

Last edited:
Within what time period out-patient provider claims will receive denials if it is not billed correctly? I worked for hospitalists for nine months never received any denials... Did I do good or not?

When it comes to hospitalists, patients dont have a choice who they see so most payers are bound my state or federal regulation to pay.

You mean outpatient prospective payment system.?But why I did not received any denials during my hired period? That's strange!!!!

Last edited:
You mean outpatient prospective payment system.?But why I did not received any denials during my hired period? That's strange!!!!

hospitalist physician coding is pretty easy and the claims are less likely to be denied. that's why you are seeing more denials due to type of services performed.