Wiki Reference for icd9 and icd10 ancillary coding

I'm not sure there's any better reference than the ICD-9 or ICD-10 manuals themselves. The guidance is right in the front of the books. Diagnosis coding isn't specific to the specialty---the guidelines are consistent across the board unless otherwise stated.

However, we also have a subscription to the AHA Coding Clinic, which is really the definitive resource for coders. It's not inexpensive, but coding errors can be just as costly. http://www.ahacentraloffice.org/

Reference material for icd9

Thanks, and I have read and reread the guidelines, but sometimes a specific example and how to break it down helps, such as:

Coding a diagnosis from an operative report: a) Adenocarcinoma of the prostate, Gleason's score 9, with both love involvement and seminal vesicle involvement (T3b). B) There is lymph node metastasis (N1). C) Distant metastasis cannot be assessed (MX). D) Excision margin is positive and there is tumor extension to periprostatic tissue. I coded 185 for the prostate, 187.8 for the seminal vesicle, and 196.6 for the mets to lymph gland, but was told it is wrong. The path report describes it as Adenocarcinoma, Gleason score 9, with tumor extension to periprostatic tissue, margin involvement, and tumor invasion to seminal vesicle, prostate. So what exactly is primary, seconday, and how to code and sequence it? So I guess I should have been more specific in my request for references on interpreting reports (outpatient) for diagnosis coding. Thanks